RO Plant / Reverse Osmosis Plants
Ro Plant uses a membrane to process the polluted water by forcing a solvent from high solute concentration to low solute concentration. This is the reverse process as a normal osmosis process. The membrane is semi-permeable, which means it allows passage of solvent, not the solute.
The membrane used for the RO Plants system has a dense polymer barrier in which separation takes place. The Reverse Osmosis Plants do not occur naturally, it is only in the run when it applied by pressure to high solids water through the membrane. The pressure range from 8-14 bar for fresh and brackish water, and 40-70 bar for seawater, which has a natural osmotic pressure of around 24 bar (350 psi).
Pretreatment – Reverse Osmosis Plants
Based on the raw water quality, the pretreatment process for RO Plants may consist of some reverse osmosis treatment steps:
- Clarification by Sand Filtration
- Water disinfection with chlorine
- Water Hardness reduction by softening
- Scale inhibitor addition to water
- Free chlorine reduction by using Activated Carbon Filter
- Cartridge Filter is used for the removal of suspended particles
We offer a wide range of RO Plants (Reverse Osmosis Plants)
Industrial RO Plant
Our Industrial RO Plants is customized and configured according to industry need & under the supervision of an expert research team of water treatment. Because every industry and place need and have an individual requirement from normal drinking application to specific usages, like Food Processing, Pharmaceuticals, boiler feed, and other industry application requirement.
Industrial Reverse Osmosis System comes with pre-filters, chemical dosing, and antiscalant dosing. Customization is based on customer and unit-based individual water applications.
- 4″ & 8″ TFC spiral wound membranes
- FRP membrane housings
- Epoxy painted steel frame
- SS High-Pressure Piping
- Stainless steel High-Pressure Multi-stage pumps
- 20 & 5 micron cartridge filter
- Low & High-pressure switches
- Glycerin filled pressure gauges
- Permeate & concentrate flow meter
- PLC/Microprocessor based Controllers
- Outlet Conductivity meter
These systems available with a flow range of 1 M3/Hr to 10 M3/Hr, and can be customized as 10 M3 to 100 M3 as per customer needs.
Commercial RO Plant
The Commercial RO System comes with an activated carbon filter, Multimedia filter, Water Softeners, UV, and Antiscalant Dosing System. This system is widely used to purify the water, removes impurity, and salts.
The Commercial RO Plants comes in-
- Powder-coated frame
- 20 & 5 micron sediment pre-filter
- Stainless Steel Multistage High-pressure pump
- FRP pressure vessel
- Product and Reject Flow Meters
- Low & High-pressure switch
- High rejection TFC membranes
- Heavy-duty high-pressure tubing
RO system is available in following Flow Range
- 50 LPH RO Plant
- 100 LPH RO Plant
- 250 LPH RO Plant
- 500 LPH RO Plant
- 1000 LPH RO Plant
- 2000 LPH RO Plant
- 5000 LPH RO Plant
We at Netsol Water Solution provides India’s best water treatment solution and serve the national to treat the water for two decades. We are one of ISO certified company for our water treatment product. We specialized in customized RO plants manufacturing as per customer or industry application needs. You can call us for support or inquiry on Commercial / Industrial RO Plants on 9650608473 or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org.